RES 885 Topic 7 Prospectus Revision 2 GCU
A key disposition of doctoral learners is that they value critical thinking and feedback, possessing an openness to new ideas, ready to challenge assumptions and consider other viewpoints. In this assignment, you will use the feedback from your Chair and Methodologist as garnered in your conference call last week to revise your research prospectus for your Chair to review and score.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate the most current version of the prospectus template in the DC Network.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Consider the feedback on your research prospectus given to you by your Chair and Methodologist during last week’s conference call.
Submit a revised draft of your research prospectus that integrates the feedback from your Chair and Methodologist. The draft should incorporate all revisions made since your prior submission and must include sources of data/instrumentation, data collection, data analysis, ethical considerations, limitations/delimitations, assumptions, target population, sample, and purpose statement. Be sure to use the most current version of the prospectus template.