MAT 150 Topic 7 Final Project GCU
MAT 150 Topic 7 Final Project: Lesson Plan and Presentation-Online
Design a lesson plan and presentation on one subject from Topics 1-6, provided in the list of topics from your instructor. This is a group assignment consisting at most three students per group. You will also create and give a presentation on your lesson plan. Your instructor will provide suggested lesson plan topics.
Include the following:
- Overview: Write an introduction to the class activity. Include the purpose of the activity and desired outcome.
- Objectives: The objectives should be specific and measurable.
- Time: How long will the activity take when implemented in the classroom?
- Materials: Describe any materials that are needed to conduct the lesson.
- Activity: Provide a detailed description of the activity. Write all steps from the instruction of the assessment.
- Presentation: Complete a PowerPoint presentation to be used in class to teach the lesson plan.
- Notes: The PowerPoint should include presentation notes.
Your lesson plan may be in any form approved by the instructor.
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Refer to “Final Project: Lesson Plan and Presentation Scoring Guide” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.