DNP 960 Topic 2 DPI Project GCU
DNP 960 Topic 2 DPI Project – Proposal Defense PowerPoint and Call
In this topic, you will participate with your full DPI committee in the DPI Project Proposal Defense call. This meeting requires that you present your revised DPI Project Proposal in PowerPoint form as it stands at this time.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate the “DNP Project Proposal Defense Template” in the PI Workspace area of the DC Network.
- While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- Using the “DNP Project Proposal Oral Defense Template” as your guide, create a PowerPoint presentation of your DPI Project Proposal, to be used during your DPI Project Proposal Defense call.
- Schedule a conference call using a free webinar service (such as Skype or Zoom) with your full DPI committee.
- Present the revised Project Proposal PowerPoint to your full DPI committee.
- Submit the completed document to your DPI chairperson.
Portfolio Practice Hours:
Practice immersion assignments are based on your current course objectives, and are intended to be application-based learning using your real-world practice setting. These assignments earn practice immersion hours, and are indicated in the assignment by a Portfolio Practice Hours statement that reminds you, the learner, to enter in a corresponding case log in Typhon. Actual clock hours are entered, but the average hours associated with each practice immersion assignment is 10.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting. For more information on parameters for practice immersion hours, please refer to DNP resources in the DC Network.
To earn portfolio practice hours, enter the following after the references section of your paper:
Practice Hours Completion Statement DNP-960
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have completed (NUMBER OF) clock hours in association with the goals and objectives for this assignment. I have also tracked said practice hours in the Typhon Student Tracking System for verification purposes and will be sure that all approvals are in place from my faculty and practice mentor.